LF Mediterranean Flounder Packet Meal
Prep Time 10 mins
Total Time 30 mins
Meal Type Lunch,Dinner
- 1 Zucchini, medium, Sliced into half circles
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 lb Flounder (6 oz per fillet)
- 4 Tbs Olive Oil, garlic-infused
- 1 Lemon, Juiced and Zested
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup Parsley, fresh, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Wash and cut all vegetables.
- Prepare a 10×12 inch piece of tinfoil and parchment paper for each serving.
- Spread out each piece of tinfoil on a baking sheet and top each with a piece of parchment paper. Slightly crimp the edges to prevent juices from running.
- Fill each packet with zucchini and cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Top with flounder.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, and zest, and crushed red pepper flakes. Pour mixture over the flounder.
- Fold the edges of the packet over the flounder and fold to seal. Bake for 16 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes before opening. Caution: steam will escape the packet when opened.
- Garnish opened packets with fresh parsley and serve.
Access Recipe PDF with Nutrition Facts Here
Source Living Plate