According to the CDC, water recommendations for men is 3.7 liters (125 ounces) and 2.7 liters (91 ounces) for women. Staying hydrated throughout the day is essential for maintaining a healthy, balanced life. There are many different ways to stay hydrated throughout the day, such as:
- Carry a refillable water bottle- this will help you stay hydrated and is a great way to have access to water throughout the day.
- Choose to drink water! Stay away from sugary beverages.
- Drink water throughout the day, not just during lunch breaks. Try to achieve your daily water recommendations!
There are plenty of benefits that drinking water can bring to you,
- Energy- staying hydrated will keep you up and going and make you feel great, giving you an energized feel!
- Homeostasis regulation- drinking water is essential for maintaining your homeostasis as you cells depend on water.
- Skin and hair- staying hydrated will give your skin a glow and help keep it clear. Water also flourishes your hair aiming for more growth and glow!
When at work, keep a refillable water bottle and drink water throughout the day! Keep track of how much water you are drinking and be sure not to over do it, as you can over do almost anything; this could have a negative effect. Hydration is essential for life, so grab a water bottle and stay quenched!