Enjoy Your Journey to Better Health
Our practice is small enough that we’re able to focus on each client and truly personalize not only the services we deliver, but also the relationship we have with each client. We strive to make your health journey an enjoyable and simple one.
What to Expect
- Tell Us About Your Health and Your Goals — Before you come for your first appointment, we ask that you complete a New Patient form. Your answers to the questions on this form will help us prepare for your meeting, so you’ll get the most out of your time with our dietitian. All information on the New Patient Form remains confidential between you and your dietitian, so please be honest and open. It will help us help you better! Click here to fill out the secure New Patient form.
- Insurance Discovery — We’re credentialed with Cigna and Blue Cross Blue Shield. We’ll help you find out your coverage and what copay or percentage you can expect to pay. (If you are private pay, or if you have a high deductible, don’t forget that you can use your health savings plan or HSA to pay for our services as well!)
- Schedule Your Appointment — If our location isn’t convenient to you, you’re welcome to schedule a telehealth visit. We’ll send you directions if you’re coming to the office, or a telehealth login if you’re meeting with us virtually, so you know exactly how to attend your appointment. (We ask for 24-hour’s notice for cancelations or rescheduling.)
- At Your Visit — On your first visit, we’ll assess your health and identify your goals. Based on this information, we’ll then create a custom plan for you and schedule a follow-up appointment to help get you started on your journey.
- On Your Journey — One of the main reasons people fail to reach their health goals is lack of support. We are always here, counseling you and coaching you with all the assistance you need. Our relationship will continue as you advance on your health journey.
I have been meeting with Lisa Johnson for over 3 years now, but from the very beginning I could feel a personal connection with Lisa. I felt like she really took the time to get to know me, understand what my tastes are, what works for me and my schedule/household, and what doesn’t. I have learned so much about nutrition meeting with Lisa, and specifically how to make healthy eating work for my lifestyle. Her advice is realistic, which is nice knowing you don’t have unattainable goals you are working towards. I am also so appreciative of her follow–up. She is always quick to send follow up recipes and nutrition guides following our sessions. I am truly grateful for my time working with Lisa. I have gained so much from meeting with her regularly!