White Bean Coffee Cake
2 cups canned white beans (drained well)
6 large eggs
⅓ cup honey
¼ cup melted coconut oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond flavoring
⅓ cup coconut flour
1½ teaspoons baking powder
¾ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon sea salt
2½ cups raw walnuts
½ cup coconut sugar
2 tablespoons cinnamon
4 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9×13-inch glass baking dish with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Add all of the wet ingredients to an 11-cup or 14-cup food processor fitted with the “s” blade. Process until smooth. Then add dry ingredients. Process again until smooth and creamy.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Then rinse the food processor to make the topping.
- To make the topping, place the walnuts, sugar, and cinnamon into the food processor and process until nuts are very finely ground. The add coconut oil and process again. Sprinkle topping over cake batter.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Recipe from: https://nourishingmeals.com/recipes/grain-free-coffee-cake