“I love helping employers improve the overall health of their employees through proper nutrition. I’m often told that employees feel comfortable opening up to me about what their challenges with nutrition are. I am proud to be a preferred Blue Cross and Blue Shield nutrition provider, and I am honored to work with many of our area’s finest employers.” – Christie, RD
As an employer, wouldn’t you like to decrease absenteeism, improve health risk factors, and lower health care premiums, as well as improve employee morale? You can do just that by enabling your employees to achieve and/or maintain optimal health through proper nutrition. Christie, RD, works with local companies—like New Bridge Bank, DH Griffin, and the Bank of Oak Ridge—to provide lunch and learns, monthly programs, and onsite individual nutrition and wellness counseling.
We will assess your company’s wellness needs, then work with your on-site wellness staff or Human Resource professionals to decide what options are best for the company. Here are just a few ways Christie, RD, can help your company control the high cost of medical insurance and prescription coverage.
Contact Christie, RD, today to start reaping the rewards of a healthy workforce.
- Providing onsite individual employee counseling
- Planning and delivering “lunch and learn” presentations
- Organizing monthly group programs or classes tailored to specific health concerns, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol reduction, weight management, or general healthy eating and proper nutrition.
- Serving as a health fair vendor
- Designing and implementing employer wellness programs for companies that don’t already have established wellness initiatives.
- Enhancing current wellness programs with nutrition content