Creole Shrimp Sheet Pan Dinner
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Meal Type: Lunch, Dinner
- 1 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbs Creole seasoning
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 lb green beans, snapped and cut into 2″ pieces
- Toss shrimp with 1 tablespoon of Creole seasoning and let stand while you prep other ingredients.
- Chop zucchini, pepper, onion, and green beans.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss all vegetables with shrimp, olive oil, and an additional tablespoon of seasoning.
- Place on lined sheet pan and spread out evenly [for easy clean-up line sheet pan with foil first, then a sheet of parchment paper.]
- Bake for about 20 minutes until shrimp is cooked through.
- Serve with brown rice or cauliflower rice.