Prep Time -15 mins
Total Time – 30 mins
Meal Type – Lunch,Dinner,Side
Servings – 6
- 1 cup tomatoes, sun-dried
- 1 1/2 cup chickpeas, canned (1 can)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbs Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika, smoked
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup oats, quick
- 1/3 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup flaxseed, milled
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prep and measure ingredients.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes into a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until well combined (leaving some texture).
- Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
- Form mixture into small balls and place on baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles.
Access Recipe PDF with Nutrition Facts Here.